The Crooklands Hotel Bar and Restaurant
*Only valid on bed and breakfast rates and not with any other offers.
Our environmental policy includes a commitment to:
- To comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- To continually access and seek to improve our environmental and social performance.
- To continuously reduce pollution, emissions and waste where possible looking in to further innovative recycling ideas, to reduce landfill sites.
- Consider ways in order to reduce the use of energy and water.
- Continue to improve the garden, landscape and wildlife habitat, to promote a thriving wildlife population and biodiversity.
- We raise awareness, encourage participation in sustainable business practice and expect similar practice from our contractors and suppliers.
- We play a part in the community assisting various organisations and local charities (charities include; first responders, Macmillan, Northwest ambulance and many local primary schools).
- Maintain an active Green Committee, consisting of employees from all departments, to formalise and promote new ideas and working methods.
- Work with our guests to find ways to help make their stay with us even more environmentally sustainable
- Encourage our staff to support our environmental aims, raise awareness of the environmental and financial costs of our actions and incorporate environmental actions into the day to day operation of the hotel and restaurant.
- To source local products sustaining our local environment.To reduce our Carbon Foot Print by 20% within the next 2 years.
More information on Green Tourism available at: www.green-business.co.uk
Join our mailing list
Receive news on our specialoffers direct
New Menu now available!!Come and try our delicious new tasty dishes from our popular Drunken Pork Fillet, to our refreshing Beef Tomato, Mozzarella and Pesto Salad perfect for those summer evenings.
Our Specials board this week includes a Haggis Tower starter, followed by a Pan Seared Venison steak, Twin Fillets of Sea Bass and many more wonderful creations from our very experienced team of chefs.
An Updated Lunchtime Bistro Menu for May 2014!
The popular 3 for 2 break back this winter!
"We were really impressed with the bird watching and wild booklet the hotel provided for our children to get them thinking green!" Mrs J. Stonesfield